Monday, April 21, 2008

Lichtenstein + Chipotle= ???

Yea, pretty much stayed up doing this... it's not perfect, and I'm not too proud of it. But what I AM proud of is that I actually attempted at something and didn't stop. I guess I'll revise this for the second turn in in week 7... I really wanted to give it that screen tone look but photoshop wasn't working for me.. ah well. All in all it's an ok piece. Thanks goes to http://uponthoufaircat.deviantart.com for the subject and the artist... Lord knows I'd spend all night trying to think of my theme...


So yea... I have to get up early tomorrow and finish off the valkyrie. Not entirely FINISH but.. make more dress concepts. :/ and revise two short scripts.

Also, Mortal Kombat VS DC Comics? INSANE.... I don't know what to think of it!

No comments: